ALOHA there, dear readers!
As you may or may not know, our dearest Manly Stanley Tan has gone to Amsterdam for the week with a bunch of girls (awwwww no guys arrr so sad wan).
We're not sure whether she plans to try them weed brownies and go watch a strip show, but we sure hope she has tons of fun over there!
Of course, besides the horny porny red light district side of it, Holland also does have other attractions.
*LOUD GASPS*
Every year, once spring approaches, thousands of tourists flock to Holland. No, not to contract STDs, but because it's TULIP SEASON!
Yup. Who on earth would have thought the same country that gives you "window porn" also grows fields and fields of magnificent flowers!!
However, we have just been updated by Manly Stanley that it SNOWED in Amsterdam yesterday like omg wtf why can lidat wan???
Damn potong stim.
Nevermind, it's ok. We shall all pray for them, that they get to witness thousands of beautiful tulips blossom. And not go all the way there just to see unbloomed tulips half buried by snow *nyeh nyeh green grapes*.
Anyhoo, us SS girls decided to leave Shirlyn a very special post here, just to remind her how much she is missed and how much we love her yadda yadda.
So let us now introduce ourselves.
Blue font: Miss Pogz
Pink font: Miss Ah-Mein-Ah
Green font: Miss Pogz pretending to be Nee cause that woman went out for god knows how long without telling us wth so potong!
So here's the wonderful story of our day...
SHOPPING!
Alamak Saturday shop adi still feel not enuf la, hand itchy wanna spend £££!
Pan leng pan leng wah omg already 2pm. We headed out in the frigging drizzle omg damn angry! Why is it still raining every single day especially the day I decided to wear shorts wtf!
Anyhoo, we shopped til our kaki almost patah and spent and spent omg somebody pls cut up my credit card!
I am pretty... I am sexy... I am hot.. wtf...
Yesiree, after hours of shopping it was still raining ARGH!
Now, if you have been an avid reader of this blog (or maybe just her bf/blog stalker/some horny man with fantasies about her), you would remember that Shirlyn recently bought herself a pair of sunnies from Morgan.
Shirlyn ar, you know why i let you buy tht morgan sunglasses?? cos it's too cheap adi la.. hahahah... £9 oni haiyo where got quality wan??
Yalo.. Morgan oni mar PUI!
Well, the three of us decided to bersatu-hati and defeat her lau pek si purchase.
By each buying a pair of sunglasses from River Island! *nyeh nyeh*
Mine 15 pound ok??? got chrysanthemum sunflower pattern 1 ok?? dam yeng.. *rolls eyes*
I spent like half an hour trying to decide which sunglasses to buy cause the one I really liked was brown and you could see through it. I think it's damn weird if you can see my eyes cause I totally expect sunglasses to be un-transparent like rocks or a brick wall or something nyeeheehee *bimbotic laughter*.
OMG don't we look stunning!!
Nonstop camwhore alert!!
We are watching you!
With our fingers on our lips.
Chewah can use as hairband samo! 2-in-1 wtf!
And this is how Shirlyn hangs her specs when she's struggling to wear her contact lenses:
Going to vomit already?? Don't lar, I give you metoclopramide to eat k? We also feel like vomiting everytime we see Shirlyn do that wan leh!
I just love the patterns on the side of my glasses! Damn yeng ok. If you ignore the stupid label saying "made in China" lar of course. 
Besides the glasses, I also bought a bottle of shampoo and deep conditioner which cost a BOMB like omg spend so much and my hair still looks like crap BUUHUU!
A plain top from MNG which is a bit too big for me (I bought it without trying it on, damn lazy k!) buthen I figured that our stupid dryer will shrink it down to size.
A very nice silk skirt which I actually bought just cause the brand was "Soo Lee" like omg so cute hahaha! This stupid Nee was like "Soo Lee means what?" omg why I got this kind of damn blur friend wan sobbers!

And a skirt which I think is SOOOoooOOOOOOOOo not worth the price sigh nvmler.
Next...
Transferring ah mein, from a jipalak gals.. wit a rm10 sliver sling bag and a 3pound dorothy perkin's sunglasses.. to...................
(actually hor, she looks damn stupid rite bwahahahahaha)
*teng teng teng*
don play play now got river island sunglasses wit silver 15pound "animal" sling bag liao neh.. high class liao...
Animal... *RAWRRRRRRRR*
see, got dam alot heart shape 1 ok??
As for me, I am such a busy woman that I totally do not have the time to camwhore with all my stuff one at a time (unlike that beautiful hot chick up there) so I have to camwhore with all my stuff in one pic.
See see my cowboy scarf makes me look so feminine yet funky chic all at once! So yeng, now I wonder when will some hunky, macho, sweaty, yeng cowboy ask me for my number leh???
And I super *love love love* my sling bag omg damn cute rite??? It's a bit small so cannot carry water bottle inside. Buthen hor, when I go tour I'll just force my dad to carry the water lol!
That belt cost only 4pounds damn cheap rite!! Cause they potong the price like 3 times so it's like sooooooooooo much cheaper than the original price HUUHUU! Oh and the jacket I'm hanging daintily from my fingers is also from "Animal" and it's reversible and *oh so gorgeous*!
(ARGH SHIT NEE IS HOME SHIT CANNOT PRETEND TO BE HER EDI SHIT!)
Anyhuu, in total I spent £85 like omg!!! Keeping in mind that the exchange rate is 6.3, that's like RM536 spent in ONE DAY!!!
Mein spent £55 I think. And I dunno how much Nee spent but confirm quite a lot also.
Anyways,
The point of this super stupid post was to show Shirlyn that we miss her in our lives. Although we really don't know how this post shows that we miss her leh.. hmmm... Karangan sudah keluar topic. Nvmlar we had fun camwhoring enuff edi hahahahahahahahah!
PS: We would like to acknowledge that we had the help of an accomplice known as JIN AUNTY without whom this entire surprise would not have been possible.
5 comments:
SOOLEE! that's so not me weh! hahaha
and we shall call u soolee from now onwards...
ohya my scarf after discount is 6.40 pounds okay... not 10!
anyway i look so bergaya in that pic... buahahaha
wah ur face damn thick hor.. lol.. but yala that sunglasses mmg ngam ur face la
WALAO WEI!!! spammed my blog??!??
anywayz, it was really sweet of u guys lar...dint know tht u all will miss me soo0ooo00 much.....tqtq..i am so flattered rite now..hehe..
lurve u guys loads...muax!
btw..u guys spent a lot leh...
LOLLLLLL perasan! we just wanted to camwhore la wtf.. hahahahahaha
thats y today we kept talking about sunglasses and ur blog but u din notice anything lar..
Post a Comment