You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes
You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
As time goes by
You're an angel from above
who takes away my pain
My love for you is so strong
It has not changed a bit
You're the miracle in my life
Who can always make me smile
Just knowing that you care
Makes my life more beautiful
You've touched my heart and soul
Which you have from the start
Your warm soft words
Will never leave my heart
You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything about you.
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes
You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
As time goes by
You're an angel from above
who takes away my pain
My love for you is so strong
It has not changed a bit
You're the miracle in my life
Who can always make me smile
Just knowing that you care
Makes my life more beautiful
You've touched my heart and soul
Which you have from the start
Your warm soft words
Will never leave my heart
You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything about you.
fuiyoh~~ geng onot?? i wrote 1 k....nolar...im nvr a person who can write poems...got this from the net..
actually it was bcuz jinaun forced me to play mobwars for him using his fb account...n when i signed in to my account jus now..all other things were mine except for my inbox...the msgs inside were actually his instead of mine..sthn wrong with fb la...
so i went to 38 a bit...n found a msg i wrote to him 2mths ago...it was a love letter...think i so free write love letter to him meh..if im not mistaken, it was some kinda punishment he gave me for dono wat la...
so i jus go n copy paste a poem n sent it to him..but i got modify a bit...if u read carefully, u might spot a few cacat english lines...yup..i wrote them...
anyway, it's past 12am in msia now..which means it's 11th of May....
n i wana wish my bestest ever gf a HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Miss Karen Siah.....i miss u soo0oo very very much!!!! im looking forward to spend 2 intense gf days with u when im back....n it's my turn to bid u farewell.....T_____T
love u girl...xoxo...
5 comments:
Uncle Aunty *HEARTS* Aunty Lyn
Happy birthday Karen! Sorry to tell you your best friend is slowly evolving into TJA...
u altered verse 2 n 3. btw you must be the best gf to help ja play mobwars while hes sleeping. im damn jealous now. haha
haha, at first i tot you wrote the poem, read adi so shock.. haha
Wah you are so super in love wo.. jealousnya..
to unlce aunty's mum: if you read this faster ask your son to kahwin lyn..
omg! for once, i dono what kind of comments to leave la *blushes*
thanks liping...
and thanks lyn...:) yup...july 8th...:) counting down...
Post a Comment